If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a healthy and delicious way to cook shrimp. You can steam them on the stovetop, but the microwave is a fast and easy option for cooks on the go. - nykavi
- 1 cup shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- Grind mustard seeds in a spice grinder to a fine powder.
- In a glass bowl, add all ingredients and mix well. Cover loosely with saran wrap.
- Microwave shrimp on high for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Serve with crusty bread or white rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shellfish
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls