If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Well, I make popsicles for a living, mostly non-alcoholic. But there's nothing more refreshing on a hot summer night than a cocktail on a stick...that's right baby, frozen popsicocktails!! - Nathalie Jordi
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2/3 cups bourbon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Clean and hull the strawberries. Then puree them.
- Add the booze and the honey.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for a few hours or better yet, overnight.
- Enjoy pool-side or in the park. Nobody will suspect you're actually consuming a cocktail!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Cocktail