If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A pasta dish that is perfect for halloween, or any day in Autumn! A spicy pumpkin peanut sauce tossed with pasta and broccoli! —chai monkey
- 1 cup cooked pasta shells
- 3 tablespoons creamy, no salt added, peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons warm water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup steamed, brocoli florets
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- small pinches sugar
- splashes pure lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- sprigs fresh cilantro
- pea shoots or sprouts
- large splashes tabasco hot sauce
- Cook pasta as directed. In a small bowl mix peanut butter with, squeeze of lime, warm water, minced garlic, salt, tabasco hot sauce, spices and pumpkin puree. mix well.
- Steam broccoli, while the pasta is cooking Toss hot pasta with pumpkin sauce in serving bowl bowl.
- add pea shoots, broccoli, more cilantro and maybe some raw peanuts if desired to garnish.