Author Notes: Two layers of cheese, a layer of mushrooms, and spinach layered between zucchini and a homemade sauce. - VeganSquid
- 2 cups whole baby bello mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chives
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process!
- 1-2 zucchini, sliced into at least 12 steaks, about 2cm wide
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- Heat your oven to 350' F. Use a loaf pan and assemble as follows: (bottom to top)
- Mushroom Mixture
- Basil Leaves
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 45-60 minutes. Have a heart, please use vegan cheese!