If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Two layers of cheese, a layer of mushrooms, and spinach layered between zucchini and a homemade sauce. —VeganSquid
- 2 cups whole baby bello mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chives
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process!
- 1-2 zucchini, sliced into at least 12 steaks, about 2cm wide
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- Heat your oven to 350' F. Use a loaf pan and assemble as follows: (bottom to top)
- Mushroom Mixture
- Basil Leaves
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 45-60 minutes. Have a heart, please use vegan cheese!
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
The invincible beer can chicken.
The chicest apron around.