If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I stole this idea from an appetizer at a work function. It's easy and looks fancy without too much effort. Pomegranate molasses can be found at any Middle Eastern market/grocery store. If you can't find it, use balsamic vinegar that has been reduced until it's a syrup consistency. —HalfPint
- 20 bacon slices, uncooked
- 60 whole dates, pitted
- pomegranate molasses or reduced balsamic vinegar
- plain wooden toothpicks
- Cut bacon slices into thirds. Wrap each third around a date. Secure with a toothpick. Lay on a baking sheet with a rim.
- Bake at 425F until the bacon is crispy and browned to your liking.
- Remove from oven and remove excess fat with paper towels. Place on a large platter.
- Lightly drizzle with molasses or reduced vinegar. Serve and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre
A Piece of Beauty
Meet Mosser Glass
Meet the cake stand extraordinaries
The best vegan cookbook tips.
It's time to travel.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
Put cake on a pedestal.