If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grapes covered in creamy gorgonzola cheese, then rolled in chopped pecans. Serve with a toothpick and a cocktail! —Erin Gleeson
- 1 bunch seedless grapes
- 8 ounces creamy gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 packet toothpicks
- Put a dab of creamy gorgonzola cheese and one grape in your palms. Roll it around until the grape is mostly coated with the cheese.
- Roll the grape in chopped pecans.
- Stick a toothpick in it! Lovely served with a cocktail (or 2).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
It's in the bag.