If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was the first "fancy" thing I remember my mother making. That would be in the 50's, and in the exurb where we lived, sour cream was a pretty daring idea. - chava
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 large bunch seedless grapes - red or green, or a mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamon
- Wash and destem the grapes.
- Dry gently with paper towel.
- Blend the sour cream and brown sugar. Sometimes I add about 1/4 tsp. ground cardamon: pretty good, but I prefer the simplest version.
- Pour over the grapes, and mix very gently. Do this just before serving - or as you sit down, if you hate doing things once you've sat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Shop Spring Cleaning
Bake yourself breakfast.