If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As fun as bubble tea is to drink, the tapioca pearls equal extra carbs. This version allows you to indulge while keeping your carb count down, and the grapes at the bottom will absorb the flavors of the tea. Buy the smallest black grapes you can find. This can be a vegan version by using a non-dairy milk, such as coconut, almond, or soy. - MizChef
- 1 tea bag (any kind)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 pound small black grapes
- ¼ to ½ pounds cup milk of choice
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add the tea bag and let it steep at least half an hour for a strong brew. Then let cool.
- Meanwhile, bring another ½ cup water to a boil; remove from heat. Add the sugar and stir until completely dissolved. Let cool, then add to the tea and stir to blend.
- Cut the grapes in half (or quarters, depending on their size) so that you get 2/3 cup. Place 1/3 cup in the bottom of 2 tall glasses. Pour half the tea in each glass. Pour in desired amount of milk. Stir gently. Add straws and have spoons ready. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes
9 Ways to Celebrate the Birth of the Royal Baby
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
Fresh beer, anywhere.
Garden Mule Cocktail
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!