Author Notes: Last Summer when Freddy and I were driving across Nevada we stopped at Winnamucca for lunch at a little diner that served a great salad that was composed of very finely chopped vegetables. It became the inspiration for this salad which has very finely chopped broccoli, and red flame grapes. - dymnyno
- 5 cups finely shaved and chopped broccoli (no stem)
- 1 cup chopped red flame grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped crispy bacon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (use a microplane)
- Combine the chopped broccoli, red flame grapes, red onion and bacon.
- Whisk the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and lemon zest together.
- Toss the dressing with the broccoli and grape mixture .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes