Author Notes: Pick one of these up, close your eyes and just enjoy the creamy goat cheese mingling with the juicy goodness of a beautiful grape, next comes a tiny taste of honey..and for a bit of a crunch, some chopped up sugared nuts. - SouffleBombay
- 7 ounces creamy goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon honey
- large red seeded grapes
- chopped sugared or plain pecans
- It is a simple formula which depends on how many you wish to make. In a small bowl combine goat cheese and a bit of honey (for 7 ounces of goat cheese I use 1 tsp of honey). Smooth it together and refrigerate for a few minutes.
- Slice the top off of your grapes, then slice a tiny bit off of the bottom of each grape so your they will stand on their own. Using the small end of a melon baller scoop out a bit of each grape (including the seeds).
- Roll the goat cheese in your clean hands until a small ball is formed, and place one ball in each grape (size depends on the size of your grapes).
- Chop up a few nuts for garnish and drizzle with a bit of honey if you like.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes