If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pick one of these up, close your eyes and just enjoy the creamy goat cheese mingling with the juicy goodness of a beautiful grape, next comes a tiny taste of honey..and for a bit of a crunch, some chopped up sugared nuts. —SouffleBombay
- 7 ounces creamy goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon honey
- large red seeded grapes
- chopped sugared or plain pecans
- It is a simple formula which depends on how many you wish to make. In a small bowl combine goat cheese and a bit of honey (for 7 ounces of goat cheese I use 1 tsp of honey). Smooth it together and refrigerate for a few minutes.
- Slice the top off of your grapes, then slice a tiny bit off of the bottom of each grape so your they will stand on their own. Using the small end of a melon baller scoop out a bit of each grape (including the seeds).
- Roll the goat cheese in your clean hands until a small ball is formed, and place one ball in each grape (size depends on the size of your grapes).
- Chop up a few nuts for garnish and drizzle with a bit of honey if you like.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.