If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Turn cold leftover turkey into a pot of delicious hot congee! —Sue Lai
- 1 pound Leftover turkey meat and bones
- 4 cups Water
- 1 cup White long-grain rice
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
- pinches salt and white pepper
- Bring water to a boil and add turkey and rice
- Once it is boiling, turn fire down into a simmer, stir every 10 minutes
- When consistency is creamy (usually after 20 mins), add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add egg and turn off fire after 1 min and serve with the chopped spring onions on top
Grilled Cheese, Please
Sandwiches that stop the world and melt with you
Grilled cheese, please.
It's time to travel.
Whey cool desserts.
Put cake on a pedestal.