If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very simple recipe for people who are in a hurry and doesnt have time. Nice for Breakfast and as a side dish - Imane
- 2 cups Chickpeas already cooked
- 1 Lemon juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic smashed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 pinches Ground Cumin
- If using canned Chickpeas, Drain and wash thoroughly, then add 1/2 cup of water and boil the chickpea for 5 minutes.
- Drain the chickpeas, saving the water
- make the dressing by mixing together the Garlic,lemon juice, salt and pepper
- smashe 1/4 cup of Chickpea in a bowl, add the rest of the Chickpeas and the dressing, mix till combined
- Pour EVOO over the chickpea and sprinkle with Cumin.
- You can add some chooped Green Chilli if you like it spicy..
- Eat it with pitta bread or as a side dish with your barbecued meat or chicken... Enjoy