Author Notes: Very simple recipe for people who are in a hurry and doesnt have time. Nice for Breakfast and as a side dish - Imane
- 2 cups Chickpeas already cooked
- 1 Lemon juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic smashed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 pinch Ground Cumin
- If using canned Chickpeas, Drain and wash thoroughly, then add 1/2 cup of water and boil the chickpea for 5 minutes.
- Drain the chickpeas, saving the water
- make the dressing by mixing together the Garlic,lemon juice, salt and pepper
- smashe 1/4 cup of Chickpea in a bowl, add the rest of the Chickpeas and the dressing, mix till combined
- Pour EVOO over the chickpea and sprinkle with Cumin.
- You can add some chooped Green Chilli if you like it spicy..
- Eat it with pitta bread or as a side dish with your barbecued meat or chicken... Enjoy