If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Unusual dip but very tasty. Nuts flavored hot dip. Serve with vegetables or crackers or baquette. - Hidemi
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1.2 Small Onion
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Chili Powder (if you like spicy taste, add more)
- 2/3 cup Crushed Peanuts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Mince onion and garlic cloves.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook onion and garlic until tender. Then add ground turkeyand cook until browned.
- Add peanut butter and soy sauce. Stir to coat well. Then turn off the heat and add mayonnaise, chili powder and peanuts. Stir until well blended.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Turkey