Author Notes: Unusual dip but very tasty. Nuts flavored hot dip. Serve with vegetables or crackers or baquette. - Hidemi
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1.2 Small Onion
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Chili Powder (if you like spicy taste, add more)
- 2/3 cups Crushed Peanuts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Mince onion and garlic cloves.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook onion and garlic until tender. Then add ground turkeyand cook until browned.
- Add peanut butter and soy sauce. Stir to coat well. Then turn off the heat and add mayonnaise, chili powder and peanuts. Stir until well blended.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Turkey