If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like to cook my turkey over night with out basting. —Karen Maranda
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 onion
- 2 celery stalk
- 1/2 bag of bread stuffing
- 1/2 bag of corn bread stuffing
- 4 tablespoons bell season
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup warm water
- Saute onion and celery in melted butter in a sauce pan. Add all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and sauteed onion and celery. Mix with hands. If it is dry add some more warm water.
- Set aside to stuff turkey.
- 1 turkey about 20 lbs
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 tablespoons bell season
- stuffing that u set aside
- Preheat oven to 200. Clean wash and pat dry your turkey with paper towels inside and outside of the Turkey. Place in a large roasting pan
- Stuff your turkey loosely with the stuffing mix, put the bell season on the turkey and then blanket the turkey with bacon. Cover with foil place in the oven @ 11:30 pm cook over night. in the am around 8 am remove some of the juice and place back in the oven with foil. @ 11:30 am remove the foil to let bacon brown for the next hour. You will have to carve the turkey in the pan. It will fall apart.
- I have also done this on the grill in roasting pan on low. We had Thanksgiving in July. Side and everything it was fun.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Turkey
Our Latest Contest
Your best recipe with melon
Enter our latest contest!
Recipe of the Day
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Arugula goes beyond salad.