If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This past summer I officially fell in love with banana soft serve. It is absolutely amazing stuff. Here is a very basic recipe for some. - DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 5-6 peeled frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 tbsp organic vanilla extract OR the seeds of one vanilla pod
- 1 shot vanilla rice milk ( I like Natura rice milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinammon
- 1 pinch coarse sea salt
- Split and seed vanilla pod if using. Scrape seeds into a food processor. add remaining ingredients and puree until smooth. Eat immediately if you want a soft serve texture, or freeze in a bowl if you want hard ice cream.
- If you do not drink alcohol, use the vanilla bean instead of the extract.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vanilla