Author Notes: This past summer I officially fell in love with banana soft serve. It is absolutely amazing stuff. Here is a very basic recipe for some. - DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 5-6 peeled frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 tbsp organic vanilla extract OR the seeds of one vanilla pod
- 1 shot vanilla rice milk ( I like Natura rice milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinammon
- 1 pinch coarse sea salt
- Split and seed vanilla pod if using. Scrape seeds into a food processor. add remaining ingredients and puree until smooth. Eat immediately if you want a soft serve texture, or freeze in a bowl if you want hard ice cream.
- If you do not drink alcohol, use the vanilla bean instead of the extract.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vanilla