If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Cuban cocktail has roots in Prohibition (when Cuba was the nearest place Americans could get a drink). Lots of interesting flavor layers, sweet but interesting. Use the best-quality ingredients you can. - Erika Kotite
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 3/4 ounce bianco vermouth
- 1/2 ounce orange curacao or Grand Marnier
- 1 barspoon good-quality grenadine
- Stir ingredients in large glass with cracked ice (or cubed). Pour into a coupe or martini glass.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns