If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Semi sweet and Dark Chocolate with a zing of orange zest make these the best brownie you will ever eat! —Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons dutch cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips, at least 60% cocoa
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (organic orange)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place the rack in the center of the oven.
- Spray an 8? square pan with baking spray and line the bottom of the pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl for 2 minutes in microwave. Take out after 1 minute and stir.
- Remove and stir in the cocoa powder and sugar .
- Place chocolate mix in mixer bowl and whisk in the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Finally, stir in the flour, salt and chocolate chips and orange zest.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a little batter and a few moist clumps clinging to it. Do not over bake.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vanilla
Hold Onto Those Stems
Over 30 recipes to put herb stems to good use
How to cook with herb stems.
Hatch chiles are worth the fuss.
We've got the summer blues.
Our favorite food reads.
A better basket.