If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pizza for adults. - Food Fashion and Fun
Makes 1 pizza
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 6 ounces smoked mozzarella
- 1/2 pound shrimp, shelled
- 1 leek, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the prepared pizza dough on a cookie sheet.
- In a hot pan, add the olive oil and garlic. Turn down heat to medium and cook until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Add the leek to the pan. Cook until soft. Remove from heat.
- Place the garlic leek mixture on the prepared crust.
- Then cover with shrimp, mozzarella and mushrooms. Top with the Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and crispy and the cheese is melted.
- For additional information go to www.foodfashionandfun.com