Author Notes: Pizza for adults. - Food Fashion and Fun
Makes 1 pizza
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 6 ounces smoked mozzarella
- 1/2 pound shrimp, shelled
- 1 leek, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the prepared pizza dough on a cookie sheet.
- In a hot pan, add the olive oil and garlic. Turn down heat to medium and cook until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Add the leek to the pan. Cook until soft. Remove from heat.
- Place the garlic leek mixture on the prepared crust.
- Then cover with shrimp, mozzarella and mushrooms. Top with the Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and crispy and the cheese is melted.
- For additional information go to www.foodfashionandfun.com