If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A new and delicious way to serve Green Beans this Holiday Season! —Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 3 pounds Haricot verts, trimmed
- 8 strips of microwave bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots (2 large)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Cook beans in a large pot of boiling salted water until crisp (about 5 minutes) remove and place in an ice bath to stop cooking. (You can do this day ahead, wrap in paper towels and store in large plastic bag in refrigerator, bring to room temperature day of serving)
- In a medium skillet over medium heat add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook shallots and garlic until softened. Add vinegar, dijon and dried mustard. Whisk in oil, season with salt and pepper. Set aside. (Can be made day ahead and stored in refrigerator, bring back to room temperature, whisk to combine)
- Toss beans, dressing in a large bowl. Sprinkle bacon, cheese and cranberries on top and serve.
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.