If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 pound
- 1 pound large carrots, peeled and cut into 3/8×4-inch sticks (You can also use baby carrots.)
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 1 2/3 cups unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- Combine salt, vinegar, sugar, garlic, and ginger and stir until the salt and sugar dissolve. Add the carrots and let marinate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight, before serving. The thicker the carrots, the longer it will take for the flavors to develop.
- Store in an airtight jar and refrigerate for up to one month.
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.