If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Rosemary Gin Cocktail smells as wonderful as it tastes and is a sophisticated beverage…this is definitely a drink everyone will enjoy! The recipe originally comes from Creative Culinary and Olivéa Restaurant in Denver. - Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 1/4 cup ground rosemary (I used my coffee grinder but a food processor would work)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce rosemary syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Club soda
- Spring of rosemary for garnish
- Bring the water to a boil, add the sugar and rosemary and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and steep the mixture off heat for 45 minutes.
- Strain the syrup through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add gin, lemon, and rosemary simple syrup and stir.
- Top with a splash of club soda, stir briefly, and garnish with a rosemary sprig.