- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a med bowl, beat together the eggs, yogurt and sugar, then add butter and coconut milk and continue to beat until mixed.
- Then add pumpkin puree and spice and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into an 8"x 8" oven-to-table dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Goat Cheese & Hazelnut Streussel
- 1/2 cup all purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temp cut in pieces
- 8 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- Mix all ingredients except butter in a medium bowl until evenly mixed.
- Add butter and mix in with fingertips until small moist clumps form.
- Spread mixture on rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes. Stir, then continue baking for about 5 minutes longer until golden brown.