If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a med bowl, beat together the eggs, yogurt and sugar, then add butter and coconut milk and continue to beat until mixed.
- Then add pumpkin puree and spice and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into an 8"x 8" oven-to-table dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Goat Cheese & Hazelnut Streussel
- 1/2 cup all purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temp cut in pieces
- 8 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- Mix all ingredients except butter in a medium bowl until evenly mixed.
- Add butter and mix in with fingertips until small moist clumps form.
- Spread mixture on rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes. Stir, then continue baking for about 5 minutes longer until golden brown.