If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is so simple it hardly qualifies as a recipe! But the results are so good I just had to share. The addition of the sugar helps to give the steak a nice crust and helps seal in the juices. Serve it with mashed or baked potatoes and a salad and you'll have a great meal in a jif. —Berna
- 1 1 1/2-2" well marbled strip steak
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Rub spice mixture all over steak. Broil for 7 minutes per side for medium rare.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Broiled Steak
A Little Shelf Awareness
Keep shelves tidy and pretty
How to keep shelves tidy.
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Get your shine on.