Author Notes: "Perfecting" this drink was fun, as it required QUITE a bit of "tasting". Parts of the process are vague...however, I DO remember this: the end result was wonderful! A "Bourbonite's" dream!
(Note: I adapted this recipe from one shared with me by a friend. I think she came across the original recipe from a distiller...not sure which one.) - Chef Roman
Makes one drink...(a really good one)
- 1.5 ounces Bourbon
- 1 ounce Freshly squeezed/strained lemon juice
- 1 ounce Simple-syrup
- 1.5 ounces Pomegranate juice
- 1 sprig Fresh thyme
- Combine liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice...shake vigourously.
- Strain over ice into your preferred glass.
- Drop the thyme sprig into the glass...allow it to steep (like tea) in the mixture. (
- Garnis additionally with a lemon twist.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates