If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: "Perfecting" this drink was fun, as it required QUITE a bit of "tasting". Parts of the process are vague...however, I DO remember this: the end result was wonderful! A "Bourbonite's" dream!
(Note: I adapted this recipe from one shared with me by a friend. I think she came across the original recipe from a distiller...not sure which one.) —Chef Roman
Makes one drink...(a really good one)
- 1.5 ounces Bourbon
- 1 ounce Freshly squeezed/strained lemon juice
- 1 ounce Simple-syrup
- 1.5 ounces Pomegranate juice
- 1 sprig Fresh thyme
- Combine liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice...shake vigourously.
- Strain over ice into your preferred glass.
- Drop the thyme sprig into the glass...allow it to steep (like tea) in the mixture. (
- Garnis additionally with a lemon twist.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
More Great Recipes: Boozy Drinks
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.