If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My great grandmother's recipe for a refreshing and fruit salad with lots of texture. Originally published on my own recipe blog: http://www.culeenary.com —Leen
- 6 guavas
- 4 cups pomegranate arils
- 2 cups ice-cold water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Cut the guavas in half, then peel and seed them keeping the seeds and peel in a bowl.
- Cut the guava into small cubes and place in a bowl.
- Place the guava peel and seeds in the blender.
- Add the water, lemon juice and sugar and blend on medium speed until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Run the guava juice through a sieve to get a smooth juice (if you feel that the juice is not sweet enough, you can adjust it by adding some more sugar).
- Mix the guava cubes and pomegranate seeds with the guava juice and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
You Haven't Thai'd This
Thai iced tea is great, but this dessert is better
You haven't thai'd this before.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Italian soda is can-do.
A better basket.