If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Want a tasty and super-fast way to get in a whole bundle of veggies? Stir-fry ‘em all up together. For gluten-free, make sure you check ingredients for 100% buckwheat flour. Yep, buckwheat is not a “wheat”. Silly grains, you’re so confusing! - HeatherPierceG
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- Gomasio or toasted sesame seeds
- Slice bell peppers into thin strips, cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces, and slice carrots into thin sticks.
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions, but drain 1 minute before suggested cooking time is up.
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add sesame oil.
- Add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add carrots and broccoli, a bit of sea salt, and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add peppers and continue to stir-fry for about 2-5 minutes until veggies are brightly colored and crisp-tender.
- Add soba noodles, toasted sesame oil, and soy sauce and stir until everything is well-coated.
- Take off heat, top with gomasio or sesame seeds and serve.