Author Notes: Want a tasty and super-fast way to get in a whole bundle of veggies? Stir-fry ‘em all up together. For gluten-free, make sure you check ingredients for 100% buckwheat flour. Yep, buckwheat is not a “wheat”. Silly grains, you’re so confusing! - HeatherPierceG
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- Gomasio or toasted sesame seeds
- Slice bell peppers into thin strips, cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces, and slice carrots into thin sticks.
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions, but drain 1 minute before suggested cooking time is up.
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add sesame oil.
- Add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add carrots and broccoli, a bit of sea salt, and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add peppers and continue to stir-fry for about 2-5 minutes until veggies are brightly colored and crisp-tender.
- Add soba noodles, toasted sesame oil, and soy sauce and stir until everything is well-coated.
- Take off heat, top with gomasio or sesame seeds and serve.