If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: http://youtu.be/T4EfWzFu9UQ —HeatherPierceG
- 1/2 bunch lacinato kale
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Rip the leaves off of the stalks of kale and tear into bite-sized pieces with your hands
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil and let it melt if still solid.
- Add the kale to the skillet, sprinkle with sea salt, and cook, stirring occasionally for about 3-5 minutes, until kale gets dark and slightly crispy at the edges.
- Meanwhile, heat a dry skillet over medium heat, add the coconut flakes, then toast and gently shake the pan until they become golden brown.
- Serve crispy kale topped with toasted coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Burgers! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Un-junk your closet (or hide it).
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Get your shine on.