Author Notes: http://youtu.be/T4EfWzFu9UQ - HeatherPierceG
- 1/2 bunch lacinato kale
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Rip the leaves off of the stalks of kale and tear into bite-sized pieces with your hands
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil and let it melt if still solid.
- Add the kale to the skillet, sprinkle with sea salt, and cook, stirring occasionally for about 3-5 minutes, until kale gets dark and slightly crispy at the edges.
- Meanwhile, heat a dry skillet over medium heat, add the coconut flakes, then toast and gently shake the pan until they become golden brown.
- Serve crispy kale topped with toasted coconut flakes. Enjoy!