If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As the days get warmer nothing beats my super-healthy yoghurt bowl made from thick Greek yoghurt, sweet strawberries, pomegranate, fresh mint, toasted buckwheat, and a scattering of pistachio nuts.
This breakfast is a bowl of superfood goodness and long lasting energy that will keep you happy and full all morning. - Kate Olsson
- 1.5 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries
- 1 handful Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/4 cup Toasted Buckwheat Kernels
- 1/4 cup Pistachio Nuts
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- In a small bowl combine the chopped strawberries, mint, buckwheat, pistachio nuts, pomegranate seeds, and lemon juice. Toss gently.
- Divide the yoghurt into two serving bowls.
- Top with the berry and pomegranate salad. Finish with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates