If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I can't remember when I first started making this, but I do remember that I wanted a steak one day, only I wanted it to feel light. So I decided on a flank steak, and I decided I'd wait a day to get what I wanted. There are a couple of keys to making this work. First, choose a delicate EVOO. Second, Slice the meat as thinly as you can. Third, slice it against the grain. - Joe11
- 1 medium sized Lemons
- 1 lbs Flank Steak
- 4 large cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 cup delicate olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Use a fork to dock the meat all over - especially if your flank steak looks like it has a lot of sinue.
- In a large plastic ziploc bag or a ceramic or glass baking dish, pour in the olive oil.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze juice into the bag or dish. If you're using a bag, add in the squeezed lemon halves, too. If you're using a baking dish, you may need to cut these into smaller pieces.
- Crush the Garlic Cloves with your hands or the flat side of a knife and remove the skins. Place these in your bag or dish.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients.
- Massage the meat with the marinade for a few minutes and make sure that the meat is completely covered.
- Refrigerate overnight - it's worth it to wait.
- Get your grill as hot as you can and cook about 4 - 6 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill and let it rest for about 10 - 12 minutes.
- Slice as thinly as possible
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup delicate EVOO
- 2 pinches red pepper flakes
- red wine vinegar to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Chop the parsley and garlic cloves
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
A Street Food Star
The one-pot, Indian dish you've been waiting for.
Kothu paratha: one-upping one-pot meals.
Memorial Day made easy.
All you need for Memorial Day.
We need your help!
Mortar and pestle perfection.