If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mom's pecan balls are simple and delicious, plus they make a ton, so you can give them to friends. —Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 1 cup pecan chips
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar, for rolling balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line sheets with silicone baking pads or parchment
- Mix butter, salt, ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add pecans and sifted flour.
- Using the a small scooper make 1? balls, rolling to smooth, place on baking sheets with 2? in between. Bake 1 sheet at a time in upper third of oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Until bottom is lightly brown. Cool on racks.
- Store in an air tight container for 2 weeks or freeze for up to 1 month.
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.