Author Notes: My mom's pecan balls are simple and delicious, plus they make a ton, so you can give them to friends. - Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 1 cup pecan chips
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar, for rolling balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line sheets with silicone baking pads or parchment
- Mix butter, salt, ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add pecans and sifted flour.
- Using the a small scooper make 1″ balls, rolling to smooth, place on baking sheets with 2″ in between. Bake 1 sheet at a time in upper third of oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Until bottom is lightly brown. Cool on racks.
- Store in an air tight container for 2 weeks or freeze for up to 1 month.