If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I came up with this when my farm share was delivering butternut squash by the crateful. Turns out beer and butternut are good together. —Kristin Irani Myruski
- 3 pounds stew beef
- 3 cups butternut squash, large dice
- 2 cups onion, medium dice
- Season flour with salt and pepper and heat enough oil to cover bottom of a dutch oven.
- Working in batches, toss beef with the flour and once the oil in the pan is smoking, add beef to the pot and allow to sear. Once the first side is seared well (do not move it until it's seared), start to turn the pieces and sear all sides.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).