If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fall cocktail inspired by character Phil Moscowitz in Woodie Allen's "Whats Up Tiger Lilly - Loving Cup
- 2 ounces apple infused bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 ounce apple shrub
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce chinese 5 spice syrup ( simple syrup infused with 5 spice mix)
- 2 dashes scrappy's cardamom bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces belgian lambic ale , apple preferred or plain old pilsner beer
- toss everything into a boston shaker with ice except for the beer and shake for about 30-40 seconds or until a nice frost form on your shaker tin.
- strain into an ice filled high ball glass and top with your beer, garnish with apple slice, crab apple if available work the best
- for full recipes for apple bourbon, 5 spice syrup, apple shrub visit www.lalovingcup.com/issue-no-004-how-bout-them-apples/
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer
Break the Code
Colors are key to kitchen glory.
Color code your kitchen.
Recipe of the Day
Lettuce love vegetables.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.