If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fall cocktail inspired by character Phil Moscowitz in Woodie Allen's "Whats Up Tiger Lilly - Loving Cup
- 2 ounces apple infused bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 ounce apple shrub
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes scrappy's cardamom bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces belgian lambic ale , apple preferred or plain old pilsner beer
- toss everything into a boston shaker with ice except for the beer and shake for about 30-40 seconds or until a nice frost form on your shaker tin.
- strain into an ice filled high ball glass and top with your beer, garnish with apple slice, crab apple if available work the best
- for full recipes for apple bourbon, apple shrub and 5 spice syrup can be visit www.lalovingcup.com/issue-no-004-how-bout-them-apples/