If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by beef stews in Taiwan where I grew up, I pair star anise with oxtail to create this irresistable dish. - The Global Renal Gourmet
- 3 pounds oxtail and vealtail
- 12 ounces dark beer
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece cinnamon stick
- 5 pieces star anise
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 6 coins of ginger
- Combine all ingredients above in crockpot.
- Set crockpot at low for 8 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.