If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: courtesy of Travis Post of bklyn larder. The Early Bird granola that he likes to use is available at earlybirdfoods.com. - Family Meal
- 1 cup leftover brown rice
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, raisins or cherries
- 1/4 cup granola (preferably Early Bird, due to it's olive oil and salty nature)
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- Throw the rice and dried fruit in the microwave for 1 minute, top with granola and syrup or honey.
- Move along with your day.
Egyptian Street Food at Home
Spend quality time with The Cairo Kitchen.
The Cairo Kitchen
Boost your Bagel
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Portable picnic snacks.