Author Notes: This is my take on the classic cocktail "French 75",using a good Belgian Wheat Beer,instead of champagne and elderflower liqueur - cookingcontestjunkie
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur(such as St.Germain)
- 1 ounce gin
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Belgian-style wheat beer(such as Ommegang Witte)
- Add elderflower liqueur,gin and lemon juice to cocktail shaker half-filled with ice and shake well.
- Strain into champagne style glass and top off with beer.Garnish with lemon peel,if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer