If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my take on the classic cocktail "French 75",using a good Belgian Wheat Beer,instead of champagne and elderflower liqueur - cookingcontestjunkie
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur(such as St.Germain)
- 1 ounce gin
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Belgian-style wheat beer(such as Ommegang Witte)
- Add elderflower liqueur,gin and lemon juice to cocktail shaker half-filled with ice and shake well.
- Strain into champagne style glass and top off with beer.Garnish with lemon peel,if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer