If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Timely (and easy!) recipe for champagne lovers everywhere. —Erika Kotite
- 1 sugar cube
- 3-5 dashes Angostura bitters
- 6 ounces champagne or sparkling wine
- lemon twist (for garnish)
- Sprinkle sugar cube with a few good splashes of Angostura bitters and place at the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill glass with champagne; garnish with lemon twist.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.