If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This drink was inspired by the classic Negroni cocktail which contains gin, campari and sweet vermouth, instead of gin I make a tincture made from juniper and lavender which with a few drops only will add a gin like flavor to any drink with less boozie content - Loving Cup
- 1 1/2 ounces Campari
- 1 1/2 ounces sweet vermouth such as carpana antica
- 1/2 teaspoon juniper tincture
- 1 splash Peroni beer or other pilsner lager
- 3 dashes angostura bitters
- put all ingredients except for pilsner beer into a mixing glass with cracked ice and stir for about 30 seconds until nice and chilly
- strain into an ice filled old fashioned glass and top off with peroni beer, garnish with orange wheel or twist
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.