If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing tart soda that can also be spiked with a shot of vodka for a boozie version or sub out the soda for prosecco for something more festive —Loving Cup
Makes 1 drink
- 1 1/2 ounces juniper simple syrup ( see my other recipes for instructions on how to make)
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces soda water or chilled prosecco
- Add your ingredients to an ice filled glass or chill and serve in mini soda bottles.
- Check out more drink recipes at www.lalovingcup.com.
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.