If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: lovingly edited by me - Amanda Li
- 1 jar Classico Tomato Basil pasta sauce
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 15 ounces ricotta
- 1 package no-cook lasagna noodles
- 3 cups good mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 cup parmesan
- 2 eggs
- Brown the meat. Once browned, add the pasta sauce and simmer. Season.
- In bowl, beat eggs. Add oregano, basil, and ricotta cheese.
- In 9x13" pyrex, place light covering of pasta sauce on bottom.
- Place 3 pieces of lasagna noodles on top, not touching. Top with 1/3 ricotta mix. Top with 1/4 meat sauce. Top with 1 cup mozzarella.
- Repeat previous step 2 more times, so you have at least 3 levels.
- After the last layer, skip the ricotta mix and top with remaining meat sauce and 1 cup parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven 350 for 45 mins or until bubbly. Take off the foil and bake another 10-15 mins.