If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I came upon a beautiful head of cauliflower recently and thought I'd try roasting it and dressing it with an aioli like dressing. The result was amazing and offered a nice alternative to carb laden potato salad. - inpatskitchen
Makes about 4 servings
For the roasted cauliflower
- 1 nice size head cauliflower, broken into 1 to 2 inch florets
- 5 to 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Spread the cauliflower florets on a large rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with the olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Toss around and then roast in a pre heated 425F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring around at the 15 minute mark. You want the cauliflower to be a little browned on the edges.
Dressing (make while the cauliflower is roasting) and putting it all together
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 large garlic clove finely minced or put through a garlic press
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- The roasted cauliflower
- Place the mayo, garlic, paprika, Dijon mustard and anchovy paste in the bowl of a mini food processor and start processing. Slowly drizzle in the 2 tablespoons of olive oil with the machine still running.
- Place the warm roasted cauliflower in a bowl, toss with the dressing and stir in the chopped parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Portable Side