If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cookie bake-off? These impossibly simple cowboy cookies are just what you need to take the win. Packed with oatmeal, pecans, chocolate chips and M&Ms, these cookies don't hold back. They’re a big, chewy, now-THAT'S-a-cookie kind of cookie. Like coconut? Add that, too. You can't go wrong with these babies. Mmm, yeehaw! —misslofox
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooking oats
- 3/4 cup M&Ms (mix things up by using seasonal variations, such as red and green for Christmas)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, slightly melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the egg, butter and vanilla to the dry ingredients and mix together using the back of a large spoon or your hands (I prefer using my hands).
- Roll the cookie dough into 1 1/2-inch balls, place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.