If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The most delicius sweet leeks with butter and love. —Deborah Dana
- 4 pieces leeks sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon zatar seasoning
- Melt the butter in a medium sized frying pan.
- Add the leeks, maple syrup and zatar.
- Cook slowly for about 20 minutes or until the leeks are caramelized.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Leeks
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.