If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an old Sardinian recipe —Chiarina-ina
- 10 unripe persimmons
- 1 liter white wine
- 1 liter white wine vinegar
- 2 liters olive oil
- Clean the persimmons.
- Place them in a clean, big glass jar.
- Fill the jar with the same amount of wine and vinegar. The persimmons must be completely covered.
- Store the jar in a dark place (like a wardrobe) for 15 days.
- Drain the vinegar mix.
- Fill the jar with good olive oil, and make sure the persimmons are well covered in oil
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Persimmons
The New Food52 Office
A space that makes you want to come to work
The new Food52 office.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Yes, be in a pickle.