If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are surprisingly tasty and filling pancakes. This recipe was created as I look for a low-gluten breakfast option using my existing pantry options.
Almond flour can be made by grind almonds in your food processor - be sure to stop before it turns to a paste. Oats can also be ground into oat flour but i usually buy it at the bulk barn. - reahpeah
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/4 cup coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk + 1 teaspoon lemon
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Combine dry ingredients together. set aside
- In a different bowl, add lemon juice to milk. Add in remaining wet ingredients and combined into dry. Do not overmix
- Let the batter sit for 15 minutes - it will really thicken up.
- Cook pancakes over medium heat on a greased pan. Can serve with homemade nut butter.
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.