If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is a simple soup. Great after working a full day in the cold! - Janet Simon
- 1 sm. onion
- 1 small carrot (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cans (14 1/2ounces each)
- 1 shotglass of Vodka
- 1 cup water
- 1 shot Vodka
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2/3 cup uncooked small spiral pasta
- 3 cups thinly sliced fresh spinach
- In a two-qt saucepan, saute onion and carrot in oil until onion is tender.
- add the broth, water, Vodka, and salt and pepper, bring to boil. Stir in beans and pasta, return to boil.
- reduce heat:cover and simmer for 15minutes.Or until pasta and veggies are tender.
- Stir occasionally. Add spinach.and heat through. Serve hot!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Noodle Soups
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Shop Spring Cleaning
Bake yourself breakfast.