If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am not a fan of chips so savory cookies are nice serve with pre-dinner drinks. You can also have them with a nice soup for dinner —MarieGlobetrotter
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup oats
- 2 ounces log of soft fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons single cream
- Pour the flour, oats, crumbled goat cheese and diced butter in a bowl. Work the mixture with your fingers so that the butter and goat cheese gather up the flour
- Add the oil, herbs, salt and single cream. Mix the wet and dry ingredients with your hands until a smooth consistent ball of dough is formed.
- Form small round cookies and place them on a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes on 350F
Cut to the Chase
How to take care of your cutting boards
Take care of your cutting boards.
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Un-junk your closet (or hide it).
Get your shine on.