If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Okra can be very slimy and bland (which i i realized is me judging the okra, so i will blog about this) but when cooked with jalapeno and served with salad and/or rice plus sauce provides a slightly hot sensation, a salty, sour and a bitter component that the palate enjoys which also nourish the body. —JuneRoca
- 1/3 cup onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 cup thawed frozen okra
- 1/4 cup tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- pickled jalapenos "depending on your preference'
- Put oil in a hot pan
- Saute the carrots with the garlic, onion, salt and pepper
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Cook until done
- Serve with cooked rice and/or salad plus a sauce made out of mixing soy sauce and lemon. Enjoy
Some like It Not-So-Hot
Lunches that taste better at room temperature
These lunches are not-so-hot (and great).
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Forget your pantry problems.
A better basket.